Right now we have the problem that a number of tools and scripts generate (or should generate) reports of some sort, but
- those are created in weird locations and formats, like wiki pages (e.g. extensions indexer)
- No reports but should exist (e.g. build logs of update center, repo permissions updater)
Would be great if we had a host 'reports.jenkins.io' into which we could dump these reports.
- One directory per report generator
- Layout within controlled by the report generator
Then we could modify these tools/scripts to
- Output HTML instead of wiki text, SFTP/rsync instead of Wiki API
- rsync build logs to that directory
This would be more versatile than a trusted.ci specific solution using something like monitor external job on ci.j.io.