It would be very helpful if there was an option in Bazaar checkout specifying a tag/revision to check out into workspace (-r option of bzr checkout, bzr pull and bzr update commands). This would be especially helpful if it could accept a parameter value.
- Parametrized build with parameter rev
- In the new revision option, the text "$rev" would be given
- In the build process, the command executed would be:
- bzr pull -r $rev --overwrite <dir> if a nonempty revision was given
- bzr pull --overwrite <dir> if a an empty revision was given (ie. the current behaviour)