Environment:Jenkins ver. 1.421
Windows XP Prof. (SP3)
- Using the Build Step: "Inject environment variables"
with following parameters:
"Properties File Path:" E:\test\my_env.properties
"Properties Content:" LIBS_ALL=x
- Checking result with: "Execute Windows batch command"
- Correct setting of environment variables set with "Properties Content" (e.g. LIBS_ALL)
- No environment variables set by using "Properties File Path"
Relating Console output:
[EnvInject] - Injecting as environment variables the properties file path 'E: / test / my_env.properties'
[EnvInject] - Injecting as environment variables the properties content
Please consider the spaces in the path of the console output ('E: / test / my_env.properties')!
The same "my_env.properties" file was tested using "Jenkins Environment File Plugin"
- Build Triggers: Set environment variables through a file
-> Using the "Jenkins Environment File Plugin", the environment variables are set correctly!