Environment:Jenkins 1.431 Ubuntu 1104 on x86
If a build terminates with a NOT_BUILT status it is not reported correctly in a number of places:
- The tooltip for the grey ball is "Pending" when it should be "Not built".
- The rss/atom build result feeds report status as "?"
- Matrix build tooltip reports a pending/queued build as "skipped"
- The parent matrix build console output does not record the build status for each job. That is useful to get a quick feel for the status of each job and order of execution/completion.
- NOT_BUILT can be returned as a previous build result when calculating unstable/back to normal build notifications