In Jenkins 1.454, the copy project link plugin does not work when copying a job which is using the new 'display name' feature.
You can repro with these steps:
- create job A and go to the configure page.
- click the Advanced... button next in the 'Advanced Project Options section.
- set the Display Name to something like 'My job'
- save the config page
- on the main job page, click the 'Copy project' link to copy it
- note the URL has the (internal) job name – 'A' (good)
- enter a new job name, and click OK.
At this point, you get an error message of the form:
No such job: My job
A workaround is to use the normal 'new job' approach for copying a job.