Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Component/s: sauce-ondemand-plugin
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Jenkins 1.480 running on OpenIndiana 1.5.1a
    • Similar Issues:

      Description

      When setting up a multi-configuration job, there are no options for mobile browsers (iOS/Android).

        Attachments

          Activity

          Hide
          janjaapdriessen Jan-Jaap Driessen added a comment -

          In 1.26, selecting google chrome works and the API_KEY environment value works again.

          Show
          janjaapdriessen Jan-Jaap Driessen added a comment - In 1.26, selecting google chrome works and the API_KEY environment value works again.
          Hide
          janjaapdriessen Jan-Jaap Driessen added a comment -

          1.26 works like a charm!

          Show
          janjaapdriessen Jan-Jaap Driessen added a comment - 1.26 works like a charm!
          Hide
          rossrowe Ross Rowe added a comment -

          Hi again, sorry about that, I've released version 1.26 which should resolve both issues, please let me know how it goes.

          Cheers,

          Ross

          Show
          rossrowe Ross Rowe added a comment - Hi again, sorry about that, I've released version 1.26 which should resolve both issues, please let me know how it goes. Cheers, Ross
          Hide
          scm_issue_link SCM/JIRA link daemon added a comment -

          Code changed in jenkins
          User: Ross Rowe
          Path:
          src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/BrowserAxis.java
          src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/SauceOnDemandBuildWrapper.java
          src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/SeleniumRCAxis.java
          src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/WebDriverAxis.java
          http://jenkins-ci.org/commit/sauce-ondemand-plugin/e5ebf30a450010980956179da148e0d40cb50999
          Log:
          JENKINS-15261 Lookup SeleniumRC browsers from correct list. Fixed typo which was causing SELENIUM_API_KEY variable to not be set

          Show
          scm_issue_link SCM/JIRA link daemon added a comment - Code changed in jenkins User: Ross Rowe Path: src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/BrowserAxis.java src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/SauceOnDemandBuildWrapper.java src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/SeleniumRCAxis.java src/main/java/hudson/plugins/sauce_ondemand/WebDriverAxis.java http://jenkins-ci.org/commit/sauce-ondemand-plugin/e5ebf30a450010980956179da148e0d40cb50999 Log: JENKINS-15261 Lookup SeleniumRC browsers from correct list. Fixed typo which was causing SELENIUM_API_KEY variable to not be set
          Hide
          janjaapdriessen Jan-Jaap Driessen added a comment -

          Hi Ross,

          Thanks for looking into this again. I have updated the plugins in my jenkins instance to sauce ondemand 1.25; ci-sauce is now at 1.17. I restarted jenkins more than once after that.

          I am afraid I still have some issues with v1.25 of the plugin:

          I want to run my tests on IE7/8/9, google chrome, safari, and firefox.

          When I configure my tests to be run on the "seleniumrc axis", and select these browsers, I see that the SELENIUM_DRIVER variable is only injected in the environment for "Mac 10.6Safari5", not for any of the other os/browser combinations.

          When I configure the "webdriver axis", the SELENIUM_DRIVER environment variable is available, except for google chrome on all browsers, which still communicates "chrome" to saucelabs, the tests are run on firefox.

          Also, the SELENIUM_API_KEY is no longer injected into the environment, and thus not picked up from the ~/.sauce-ondemand file.

          I have tested these findings on two separate jenkins instances.

          Show
          janjaapdriessen Jan-Jaap Driessen added a comment - Hi Ross, Thanks for looking into this again. I have updated the plugins in my jenkins instance to sauce ondemand 1.25; ci-sauce is now at 1.17. I restarted jenkins more than once after that. I am afraid I still have some issues with v1.25 of the plugin: I want to run my tests on IE7/8/9, google chrome, safari, and firefox. When I configure my tests to be run on the "seleniumrc axis", and select these browsers, I see that the SELENIUM_DRIVER variable is only injected in the environment for "Mac 10.6Safari5", not for any of the other os/browser combinations. When I configure the "webdriver axis", the SELENIUM_DRIVER environment variable is available, except for google chrome on all browsers, which still communicates "chrome" to saucelabs, the tests are run on firefox. Also, the SELENIUM_API_KEY is no longer injected into the environment, and thus not picked up from the ~/.sauce-ondemand file. I have tested these findings on two separate jenkins instances.

            People

            • Assignee:
              rossrowe Ross Rowe
              Reporter:
              jaysonraymond Jayson Raymond
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              4 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: