I would like to fix the issue, but I am not unfortunately able to reproduce it. I tried on Debian GNU Linux, Jessie:
- Latest plugin version compiled from sources and executed using "mvn hpi:run", Jenkins 1.447.
- Jenkins 1.510 executed using "export JENKINS_HOME=home && java -jar jenkins.war".
- Cppcheck plugin 1.14 installed using update center.
- I checked differences between 1.13 and 1.14 and they are identical in this area.
Part of build.xml in build_xml_snippet.txt is correct. The issue source in stacktrace.txt is:
Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: com.thalesgroup.hudson.plugins.cppcheck.model.CppcheckWorkspaceFile
This class is part of the plugin, maybe broken installation? Or it can be somehow related to class loader, class in a different package and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10438124/xstream-cannotresolveclassexception.
- Anything that indicates broken plugin installation?
- Can you provide output of "find home -name CppcheckWorkspaceFile.class" from jenkins home directory? It should be "home/plugins/cppcheck/WEB-INF/classes/com/thalesgroup/hudson/plugins/cppcheck/model/CppcheckWorkspaceFile.class"
- Is it a new plugin installation or upgrade? From which version?
- Linux or Windows? Anything specific in configuration?
- Can you reproduce the issue and optionally provide full jenkins home directory?
- Anything other?