1. Create a new job, "Test-FSTrigger".
2. Configure a string Parameter "monitor", with value "c:\test".
3. Check the "[FSTrigger] - Monitor files", then click "Add file to monitor" and in the "File Path" text field, enter "$monitor".
4. In the "Schedule" text field, enter "* * * * *" so it will monitor every minute.
5. Save the job, and wait one minute. Then click on the "FSTrigger Files Log" link in the left menu.
It should have said the folder doesn't exist (and then I would create the folder, wait a minute to see what it said then; then create the file, and wait a minute to see it function).
It shows an error: "[ERROR] - Polling error The given pattern for the file to monitor must have a directory."