Environment:- Jenkins: 1.515
- SCM Synch Configuration plugin: 0.0.7.1
- Running on Windows 2008 server 64 bit as a service
- No VM parameters
It seems that the fix for
JENKINS-17545 has stopped any <job_folder>/config.xml files from being synched to SVN.
What's happening is:
- I turn on the plugin, all outstanding changes since are successfully added/committed to SVN
- I change some "master" configuration ... /trunk/hudson.scm.SubversionSCM.xml and /trunk/scm-sync-configuration.xml are committed fine
- I change a Job configuration via the UI, save, plugin asks for a commit message, I provide it. This job/config.xml does not get synched to SVN
- No logs anywhere, the config.xml paths are just not being recognised up by the "listener"
Note: does not occur in 0.0.7 prior to the module directory scan fix