We are using jobs that are triggered from Gerrit events. Each of these multijobs run on the master and then starts downstream pipeline jobs for the CI process.
Gerrit can sometimes create a lot events at the same times.
What we would like is to:
- create a throttle category for these trigger jobs
- configure the category so that it can consume executors on the master node untill a certain ratio.
- the master node has 4 executors
- the throttle category is configured to use 50% of executors of the node
- IF 4 trigger jobs are started at the same time, only 2 are directly allocated to executors and the other