- Fresh installation of Jenkins (Jenkins ver. 2.0-rc-1)
- We choose Recommended Plugins option
- Items availables are: Freestyle project, Pipeline, External Job, Multi-configuration project, Folder, Multibranch Pipeline
Where is GitHub Organization?
Only if we acces to Manage Plugins >> Installed (tab) we see the following message:
Warning: This Jenkins instance requires a restart. Changing the state of plugins at this time is strongly discouraged. Restart Jenkins before proceeding.
After restarting, we can see the item GitHub Organization.
I see here two problems:
- We need to restart Jenkins after the wizard installation
- The warning message is completely hidden. It is difficult to know that you have to restart.