When a multibranch pipeline is created with Bitbucket, if the Include Branches Filter is changed from the default * to a different value, PR's are not being built.
My understanding is that PR's should be built regardless of the branch filters specified.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Multibranch Pipeline
- Choose Bibucket as the Source and specify the repo info as well as an Include Branches
- For example I specified: "master* PR*" to build the master + PR branches but nothing else
- Create a PR in the Bitbucket run the Branch Indexing
- Jenkins will not pick up the PR
- Modify the Include Branches back to the default of just a star * and Run Branch Indexing
- Jenkins will correctly pick up the PR
- If you modify it back to "master* PR*" Jenkins will again remove the PR job because it does not meet the criteria