- Pipeline job with parameters
- Execute concurrent builds if necessary: true
- Throttle Concurrent Builds: true
- Prevent multiple jobs with identical parameters from running concurrently: true
- Job parameters are defined as part of the pipeline setup with the properties command
- This is also an issue when properties are not defined as part of the pipeline setup, and are configured through the UI directly
When throttling based on one of the job's parameters, the plugin does not prevent multiple builds from running concurrently when the defined parameter is the same.