Code changed in jenkins
User: Marc Rohlfs
JENKINS-38978 Update to Jenkins 2
The plugin parent was updated to the latest version 3.2. This will
finally remove support for Jenkins 1.x - which now is quite old enough
not to be supported anymore - and thus implies bumping to a new major
version of this plugin.
The Jenkins version was set to 2.32.1 so that the plugin can be
updated to the new version even on older Jenkins installations (up to
about a year of age).
The new parent POM requires (or at least encourage) seveal changes to
the project POM:
- The Java level was set to 8.
- The parent POM enforces the Maven version, hence ``prerequisites``
- ``description`` and ``inceptionYear`` from the parent POM should be
- The ``url`` ws applied to jenkins.io.
- Some properties and plugin configurations have been removed, because
they are already configured in the parent POM.