When there are a large number of pipelines, it makes sense to be able to quickly invoke a search/filter of pipelines (not sure of terminology to settle on)
This is currently a design ticket.
- Access search box via mouse or keyboard
- Search/filter should be applied server side (so that it covers more than is loaded into a page worth of data for the dashboard)
- URI should change to reflect filter
- Investigate if search text should cover things like job type, or other metadata (ie not just name)
- Investigate what type of wildcard searching should be allowed
- Investigate if searches could be persistent (ie if URI is changed, could the user keep a set of pre-made searches that act like views)
- Whatever else makes sense.