I am trying to build and package an IPA
Xcode config is as follows: (only filled-in fields are mentioned)
General build settings:
- Target: PIPORetail
- Generate Archive: yes (checked)
- Configuration: Release-Prod
- Pack application and build IPA (checked)
- .ipa filename pattern: PIPORetail-prod
- Output directory: ipa
Code signing & OS X keychain options:
- Sign IPA at build time (checked)
- Unlock Keychain (checked) (Path & Password are specified)
Advanced Xcode build options:
- Xcode Schema File: PIPORetail
- Custom xcodebuild arguments: -destination generic/platform=iOS
- Xcode Workspace File: PIPO
- Xcode Project Directory: PIPO
- Build output directory: $
The build process works seemingly well; there's a message
=== BUILD TARGET PIPORetail OF PROJECT PIPO WITH CONFIGURATION Release-prod ===
in the log;
afterwards there're lines:
I mention this because this .../PIPO/build/i-Retail.app is later used by plugin on the "package IPA" step, and the problem is - that before it comes to this, that the folder "InstallationBuildProductsLocation" is NO LONGER there ! the link "i-Retail.app" exists, but it is broken.
Obviously, the plugin enumerates an empty set here (see XCodeBuilder.java, lines 663-672)
and just does nothing ! and completes with a SUCCESS status.
As of the "non-existent" folder, I've found a description [here](http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19597594/xcode-5-seems-to-delete-installationbuildproductslocation-for-archive) but I am not sure how to apply this knowledge to my situation.
Any ideas ? Thanks!