Some of those tickets seem a little too "prescriptive" (ie leaping to the solution).
I think there needs to be some problem statements of things that should be solved (otherwise this is just moving aroubd pieces for no point). Off the top of my head:
1) A developer should easily be able to update a shared js dependency during development that is used across a multi module project without messing with package.json files and versions
2) A developer should be able to open a pull request for review without having to publish beta versions of shared js libs (related to #1)
3) A developer shouldn't need to worry about updating shrinkwrap
4) Clean build speed should be faster, or changing branches should not require a full clean
5) A developer shouldn't have to worry about where watch is run, changes should be picked up automatically during hpi:run
6) A developer should be able to easily "link" in a js lib that is outside the blueocean-plugin dir at development time to make co-ordinated changes.
7) A plugin developer shouldn't worry about matching versions with what blueocean-web/dashboard requires, but just depend on blueocean (for plugins outside of the blueocean-plugin dir)
8) A plugin developer should not worry about inadvertently bundling a dependency which blueocean should deliver