Environment:Master & slave: Debian Jessie 64 bit, Oracle JRE, installed from deb repo
We have a multi-branch pipeline project that produces artifacts, we also have a freeform project that is configured with build parameters to copy artifacts from the pipeline job based on the parameters supplied.
When I set the project name parameter to something like
the job fails with
If it set the project name parameter to
it works fine.
We aren't using matrix permissions, logged in users can do anything and Allow anonymous read access is checked. I tried setting the project property CopyArtifactPermissionProperty in the JenkinsFile to
but this made no difference.