- Deep link to a run details URL without specifying a tab, e.g. https://ci.blueocean.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/blueocean/detail/task%2FJENKINS-40256-integrate-new-form-controls/2
- Close the modal
- Activity tab displays recent runs
- Header is displayed but there is no content beneath it
This only happens when deeplinking to the general URL for the run without specifying a tab (e.g. /pipeline , /changes , etc). The UI issues a redirect to /pipeline but after closing the modal it doesn't update the URL correctly.
We need to make the logic a bit more robust:
- May want to check history length when making determination on whether to go back or navigate to fallback URL
- May want to use history navigation rather than relying on the "opener URL"
- If possible, add a new API that simply "goes back" so that individual screens don't need to manage this. Creation flow could also use this.