Once an appropriate declarative version released, and blue ocean that is suitable, release a preview version of editor.
- Version label should be 0.1-preview-1(-SNAPSHOT..) so that it goes to main not experimental update center
- The name of in the pom.xml should be "PREVIEW pipeline editor for blue ocean" (so that it shows up in searches, but the PREVIEW prefix is clear)
- Should be able to paste in a Jenkinsfile, modify it, export it
- Should be able to start with a blank slate and then export a valid Jenkinsfile
- Be slightly embarrassing
- Wiki page for released plugin shoudl make it blindingly clear it is preview (not even beta)
- Provide a way to launch editor (the "New Pipeline" button in blueocean may be used for the creation flow, but if not, we could use it).
Out of scope:
- Agent config and editing
- Other things that are a bit too "in progress" (can use a feature switch if we want to hide them)