Developer can create a pipeline using a Bitbucket Server repository. Branches are automatically discovered and built. If the branch does not contain a Jenkinsfile the developer can use the pipeline editor to create their first Pipeline. The pipeline can be edited and saved at any time.
- Only username and password credentials are supported
- Use Bitbucket Server content API
- If we can't do this then we are blocked
- Keep one credential per user and per Bitbucket URL to avoid the user having to enter their username/password multiple times
- Handle domain like the Github Enterprise implementation
Running Bitbucket server
Run Bitbucket server using docker