We have job of kind multibranch pipeline configured for our organisation Bitbucket Cloud account.
We have enable webhook Bitbucket Could side in each repository settings (we don't use plugin webhook management due our build user doesn't have admin access).
Just for information, we only manage private repository.
When we use the non Trait version of this plugin a commit triggers a build to the respective multibranch pipeline job.
Now with the beta version (that avoid duplicated jobs for both branch and PR), a commit does not trigger anymore a "branch event" build (as reported in the Trait PR.
As workaround we had enable the "Scan Multibranch Pipeline Triggers" every XX minutes option to trigger new builds.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a private bitbucket could
- In the repository settings add a new Webhook (like described in the plugin help section)
- Repository PUSH
- Pull Request: CREATED, UPDATED
- Commit a simple Jenkinsfile
- Create a multibranch pipeline job
- Setup the job with the following Traits:
- Exclude branch that are also PR
- Checkout Over SSH
- Override Hook Management (not neessary)
- Clean after checkout
After that perform more commits