Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Plugins: latest on experimental update center, including Blue Ocean 1.3.2
Fedora Workstation 26
Bitbucket Server 5.2.3
Sprint:Pipeline - December
After successfully connecting to a repo on a Bitbucket server which has code, but does not have a Jenkinsfile in it, attempting to create one fails in Blue Ocean. The only error message shown is the word "Found" in red text. This is caused by setting up the Bitbucket server with an HTTP URL, rather than an HTTPS URL. Changing from HTTP to HTTPS resolves the issue.
It's unclear to me at the moment if this is an issue in bitbucket-branch-source, in BO itself, in the editor, or somewhere else.
Steps to recreate:
1. Make a local clone of the simple-maven-project-with-tests repo found here.
2. On your Bitbucket server, create a repository, which you'll use as a remote for this repo you just cloned:
8. This can also be recreated by using a different branch name than master.
Why this is a problem:
- I've been given no direction as far as what has gone wrong.
- There's nothing at all in the Jenkins log
Later this evening, I'll capture a HAR file while retracing my steps.