chen po yu, I've got two sets of questions for you.
First, are you acessing Jenkins from behind a proxy? If you are, that might explain some of the issues you're experiencing. In the Blue Ocean wiki, there are some suggestions to work around potential issues caused by running behind a proxy. I'll paste them here:
In some cases proxies can rewrite URIs that have encoding in them and break web apps.
- For apache - please follow this guide very carefully, especially the bit about nocanon
- For nginx - please see this. Generally if you use proxy_pass directly to the Jenkins port, you are ok, otherwise see this.
Let us know, and thanks.
Second, when you say "blank," do you mean that the entire Blue Ocean screen is blank? Or that the screens for this particular multibranch project are blank?
Here's why I ask. I've added two branches with @ symbols in their names to my Jenkins instance. One is to an existing multibranch project that I already had set up in Jenkins. The second was a new repository, where I'd already created a branch name with @ in it, but had not yet added it to Jenkins. Neither of these have broken Blue Ocean. Here's the existing one, with the branch name containing a @:
Here's the second one. I ended up creating a Jenkinsfile in master first, and doing a push. Then I checked out the karl@branch branch, pulled master, and did a push to my remote, so that they ended up with the same Jenkinsfile. That's working as well:
The Dashboard page is working as well. Here, I've filtered down to only the project in question:
And here I'm not filtering on anything at all:
Let us know. I'm running Blue Ocean 1.3.4, for what it's worth, which isn't anything terribly experimental or cutting edge.