When viewing the Activity tab for a multibranch pipeline, the runs list will not update with new runs while branch filtering is active. This might only apply to branches that contain slashes in the name.
- Open activity tab for a multibranch pipeline in two different tabs
- Note that this might be more reproducible using branches with git-flow naming style
- In Tab B, replay a branch. Note that in Tab A, the run appears.
- In Tab A, apply filtering for that branch.
- In Tab B, replay that branch again. Note the run appears in Tab B.
- Second run should appear in Tab A
- Second run does not appear in Tab B.
- Note that clearing the branch filter should display the run that was previously hidden.
- You can probably do this testing in a single tab and still see the issue.
- Might be able to write a unit test for this against the Activity component but may be challenging.
- ATH shouldn't be too difficult to write.