On Blue Ocean 1.3.5, on the Blue Ocean Editor,, when you load a Jenkinsfile (declarative sytax) containing the new "libraries" syntax, the argument passed to the "lib()" function is cleared.
- Clone this repository: https://github.com/oufti-playground/lab-vm
- Go to "docker" folder and start the stack with "docker-compose up -d"
- Once started, open http://localhost:10000 (user / password are always butler / butler )
- On the "demoapp" project on the local Gitea server (http://localhost:10000/gitserver/butler/demoapp), create a new Jenkinsfile with the following content:
- Note that a shared library is already configured on jenkins, and named "deploy" (cf. https://github.com/oufti-playground/lab-vm/blob/master/docker/jenkins/ref/init.groovy.d/addSharedLibrary.groovy)
- Load the project on Blue Ocean Editor (need to add the project as "Git" repo, with the SSH URL + add the SSH public key generated by Jenkins)
I can load the pipeline, and save it without change. It should be idempotent.
the pipeline is changed to (while we did not changed anything outside loading/saving on the editor):
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Summary||Blue Ocean Editor: Shared libraries using 'lib()' is loosing its argument||Blue Ocean Editor: Shared libraries using 'lib()' loses the argument|
|Summary||Blue Ocean Editor: Shared libraries using 'lib()' loses the argument||Blue Ocean Editor: Shared libraries using 'lib()' loses the argument string|