So to clarify my screenshot, builds have been scheduled to run each day from build #1 to #60 where no graph was available. I then manually pushed "Build now" (build #61) and a graph was generated, though only using data from #60 and #61. After that build 62 and 63 ran as scheduled and again the graph now seems to be missing. So if I go to "Performance report" menu point on build 61 (the manually triggered build) I will see the performance graph but going to Performance graph on build 62 or 63 I just get that empty graph like if it was the first build.
And now to run your little experiment. I set the same job to run every 10 minutes. And a first I was like wtf this is working! I now see the graph and a column for each build are added to. So I set the schedule to once a day instead (though I missed a day as you will see in screenshot), and then again the graph was missing.
Here you see the job where build 1 to 11 was on the 10 minute schedule and then build 12 back to the daily schedule (H 10 * * *)
There ^ you see my build history.
When I go to the performance report for build 11 I see the performance graph.
But going to the performance report on build 12, then no graph