Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not A Defect
Environment:Ubuntu 16.04.3 with Jenkins core 2.8.0
BitBucket Cloud as SCM (current version)
OpenJDK x64 1.8.0_151
BitBucket Branch Source plugin 2.2.10
BitBucket plugin 1.1.8
This issue occured: after upgrading Bitbucket Branch Source plugin from 2.2.3 -> 2.2.10 and Bitbucket plugin 1.1.5 -> 1.1.8
Log output/stack trace: see attached.
How to reproduce this issue:
- Create a new repository in Bitbucket Cloud.
- Attempt to create a new job for that repository.
- Observe that your newly created repository is not available in the drop down.
- All of the credentials and connection strings are input into Jenkins correctly. We have a "dev" instance of Jenkins that mirrors these settings.
- The "dev" instance of Jenkins have Bitbucket Branch Source plugin version 2.2.9 and Bitbucket plugin 1.1.5 installed.
- The "dev" instance referenced in items 1 and 2 is able to successfully use this new repository.