Jenkins job running got stuck,from the 'Console Output', we can see the error: Launcher timeout
Tried with the latest , job won't get stuck anymore, but failed finally. Please check the output screenshot(Error_ScreenShot_07_27.png).
Here is the summary. Please take a look, hopefully it helps
- Update the UFT to the latest version 50.0840
- Run the scripts from UFT directly – PASS!
- Within jenkins job running:
- Run in UFT parallel mode – PASS!
- Run in NON parallel mode – FAIL!
- The defect happened to both current and previous Jenkins drop – [In July early, for UFT parallel exection testing]
- My validation scripts is: MC_Browser and Hybrid_InApp
Jenkins job running succeed.
1. Apply latest jenkins plugin 5.5, provided by Tal
2. Create one new jenkins job, add Build step'Execute Micro Focus tests from file system'.
3. Configure the 'Tests' field, uncheck 'UFT parallel running mode'.
4. Input all required information udner 'Mobile Center options'.
5. Run the this new created job.
MC 2.80.12650 + UFT 14.50.0702