Jenkins job failed, if we chose the devices, which deviceID contains capital letter.
Based on UFT dev's investigation, this issue is related to 'HpToolsLauncher.exe', it converts the deviceID from 'capital letter' to 'small letter' unexpectedly.
Note: This issue only happened to parallel execution scenario, no such issue on Non-Parallel execution scenario.
Jenkins job running succeed in parallel mode.
1. Apply latest jenkins plugin 5.5, provided by Tal
2. Create one new jenkins job, add Build step'Execute Micro Focus tests from file system'.
3. Configure the 'Tests' field, check 'UFT parallel running mode'.
4. Input all required information udner 'Mobile Center options', and chose the device with capital letter in deviceID.
5. Run the this new created job.
MC 2.80.13341 + UFT 14.50.0866