I am having a problem with the envInject, cause it seems to be writing NUL (Unicode 0000 char) from the env of a Windows slave.
1 - Basically I am creating a new job which runs in a Windows slave. This job executes a powershell code that writes variables to a file env.properties (attachment 01.png). I am doing that cause these values are used later in other job steps.
2 - The file is written without any problems in the windows slave (attachment 02.png)
3 - When I try to run the job the next time, I have the error:
4 - As you can see, apparently the name of the variable is fine. However, if I open the injectedEnvVars.txt in our Linux master, between each char, envinject added a u0000 char, which causes the method ProcessEnvironment.validateName to throw an exception. (see attachments 03 and 04)
All other variables are fine. Just the ones I wrote are messed up.
Result is that I can run the job only first time. Any subsequent attempt fails, that's why I classified as major. Sorry if this interpretation is incorrect.