Uploaded image for project: 'Jenkins'
  1. Jenkins
  2. JENKINS-55236

jenkins-2.138.2 dosn't fully support Role-based Authorization Strategy plugin v2.9.0

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Not A Defect
    • Component/s: role-strategy-plugin
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      centos7.4 / jenkins-2.138.2 rpm
    • Similar Issues:

      Description

      I added a project role and a filter with "test-.", after switching the user, all jobs are still there including "test-." and "dev-.*". Seems to be a bug there, could you please take a look?

        Attachments

        1. 1.png
          1.png
          45 kB
        2. 2.png
          2.png
          39 kB
        3. 3.png
          3.png
          115 kB
        4. config.xml
          9 kB

          Activity

          harryking harry king created issue -
          harryking harry king made changes -
          Field Original Value New Value
          Attachment config.xml [ 45493 ]
          harryking harry king made changes -
          Attachment 2.png [ 45484 ]
          harryking harry king made changes -
          Attachment 1.png [ 45485 ]
          harryking harry king made changes -
          Attachment 1.png [ 45494 ]
          Attachment 2.png [ 45495 ]
          Attachment 3.png [ 45496 ]
          harryking harry king made changes -
          Description I added a project role and a filter with "test-.*", after changing the user, all jobs are still there including "test-.*" and "dev-.*". Seems to be a bug there, could you please take a look? I added a project role and a filter with "test-.*", after switching the user, all jobs are still there including "test-.*" and "dev-.*". Seems to be a bug there, could you please take a look?
          harryking harry king made changes -
          Description I added a project role and a filter with "test-.*", after switching the user, all jobs are still there including "test-.*" and "dev-.*". Seems to be a bug there, could you please take a look? I added a project role and a filter with "test-.", after switching the user, all jobs are still there including "test-." and "dev-.*". Seems to be a bug there, could you please take a look?
          oleg_nenashev Oleg Nenashev made changes -
          Assignee Oleg Nenashev [ oleg_nenashev ]
          runzexia runze xia made changes -
          Status Open [ 1 ] Fixed but Unreleased [ 10203 ]
          Resolution Not A Defect [ 7 ]
          runzexia runze xia made changes -
          Status Fixed but Unreleased [ 10203 ] Closed [ 6 ]

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              harryking harry king
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: