After upgrading the workflow support APIs plugin to version 3.0 or version 3.2 our pipeline does not work any more. The problem is not about pipelines running during the upgrade as mentioned in the plugin changelog but with all runs.
- Update to workflow support plugin version >= 3.0
- Run a build with our Jenkinsfile (I attached a file removing all parts I think are not relevant)
Pipeline works as before the update
Pipeline works in the beginning but then exits with a StackOverflowError:
[Pipeline] End of Pipelinejava.lang.StackOverflowError
The job ends but still occupies the agent slot.
- We are using Multibranch Pipeline to automatically build all our branches
- Downgrading the plugin helped last time but does not work any more as now other plugins depend on the new version.
- It appears that the error occurs at the same time. However, since this is a parallel stage I am not sure if it is during mvn install or during the frontend installation
- There is an option retry(3) right before the problem. This is the next thing I will check.