- Visit /pluginManager/available
- Select a plugin (e.g. spotinst)
- Click Download now and install after restart
- Then revisit /pluginManager/available
- Select the same plugin (e.g. spotinst)
- Click Install without restart
|Spotinst||Downloaded Successfully. Will be activated during the next boot|
- Possibly drop the original Download Successfully line entirely.
- Or perhaps update its message to Downloaded and then change the second bullet to Activated.
All of the text here is wrong:
- Successfully in Download Successfully is needlessly capitalized.
- boot at the end of the second "sentence" should probably be launch.
- The second "sentence" is missing a period.