We are still having missing JAXB dependency exceptions, although we have a dependency to the jaxb-plugin:2.3.0.
I created a test case to reproduce this issue:
- docker run -p 8080:8080 -p 50000:50000 jenkins/jenkins:2.165-jdk11
- install Dynatrace AppMon plugin from Jenkins Update Center
- go to global configuration and add a Dynatrace Server
Credentials: just create some dummy credentials
System Profile: use the existing one
- Create a FreeStyleProject and add the "Start Dynatrace session recording" Step.
- Save and Build the Job.
- You will be facing the "javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Implementation of JAXB-API has not been found on module path or classpath." exception