Status: Open (View Workflow)
Environment:- Master: Jenkins v2.150.3 (Java 8 / Windows)
- Agents: Linux (SSH) and Windows (JNLP)
- Multi Slave Config Plugin v1.2.0
- Browser: Chrome 73
The Manage Slave option doesn't work on a recent Jenkins version (v2.150.3 in my case). None of the available options shows any response.
Reinstallation of the plugin or restarting the master doesn't solve the problem.
The other options (add / delete / configure slaves) work as far as I have used them.
The selected action is executed.
Nothing happens (neither execution nor any other response)
- Open the plugins menu (Manage Jenkins --> Multi Slave Config Plugin)
- Choose Manage Slaves
- Select some agents --> Proceed
- Execute on of the actions (eg. Take slaves offline)
- Nothing happens
- Slave is still online
- No response or error
- No related errors or messages in the Jenkins log
Change slaves manually without the plugin.