When using pipelines, we have a consistent failure after the git clone is done and we move into the shell stage. This seems like a recurrence of previously fixed problems discussed in the Jenkins-Sci group.
The clone works fine.
Fails at the first sh. This used to work reliably for months. We took an image upgrade about a week ago and had one successful run, then this started happening. Wiping out Jenkins on the agent or moving it to a different location makes no difference. This runs as an SSH script inside cygwin.
sh: /cygwin/c/Users/antsle/jenkins/workspace/NSGit-Core-Pipeline_production@tmp/durable-906ae3cb/jenkins-log.txt: No such file or directory
sh: /cygwin/c/Users/antsle/jenkins/workspace/NSGit-Core-Pipeline_production@tmp/durable-906ae3cb/jenkins-result.txt.tmp: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/cygwin/c/Users/antsle/jenkins/workspace/NSGit-Core-Pipeline_production@tmp/durable-906ae3cb/jenkins-result.txt.tmp': No such file or directoryprocess apparently never started in /cygwin/c/Users/antsle/jenkins/workspace/NSGit-Core-Pipeline_production@tmp/durable-906ae3cb