Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Not A Defect
Environment:Jenkins ver. 2.197
Bitbucket Branch Source plugin 2.4.6
When I create a pull request in Bitbucket my build fails, see attached image for details.
- Another thing I have noticed is that when I go to Jenkins UI and re-trigger the build it builds without any errors.
- Next if I commit to my branch/PR build runs without errors
- Next when I decline the PR and then open the same PR it again fails and this time when I try to re trigger build from Jenkins UI it continues to fail with the same error and I end up with having to
- create a new PR with the only solution to run my build pipeline, OR
- I do a new commit and that triggers a successful build
My environments are:
- Jenkins ver. 2.197
- Bitbucket Branch Source plugin 2.4.6
This issue might be related to