Environment:Latest version of Hudson (1.352) on a Windows server
How to reproduce:
- When configuring the cppCheck settings in a project, put some values for "Build status": threshold (any) and severiry.evaluation. After saving the project configuration, values are in the config.xml file corresponding to the project.
- Go to the administration panel of Hudson
- Do "reload configuration from disk"
- Open the configuration panel of the project again
- These cppCheck settings (and only these) are not reloaded. Furthermore, if the user save the project configuration again, the old values are lost in the config.xml file.
It works fine with the 0.8 version of cppCheck (downgrade)