If you have around 10 tabs open inside of Blue Ocean to the same instance, the last few will never load the page and will persistently reload themselves making the entire UI unusable
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any Jenkins version with any Blue Ocean Version(tested the latest along with all the way back to 1.2.x versions)
2. Create a dummy pipeline job with `node()
3. Run said job
4. Open up the Blue Ocean UI on the pipeline job you created
5. Hold command/ctrl and click the `build number 1` link about 10 times
6. Observe that tab 10 never loads fully and eventually reloads all the pages because it becomes unresponsive
I think there is either some kind of resource deadlock when opening that many tabs or such a bad bottleneck that it blocks the continuous loading nature of the Blue Ocean plugin so that it starts getting 404 errors and needs to reload itself.
This issue never shows up in any threads from Jenkins (no new threads are even created) and the browser indicates a whole bunch of failing modules but nothing consistent enough to say "this is the cause"
To me this looks core to the way Blue Ocean was designed and has existed ever since the inception of it. It is worse now because it terminates the pages faster but it was still present in early versions.