If multiple steps are executed the ui behaves analogue to the current execution.
- Old builds should be displayed as well while building (see 2)
- All parallel stages should be displayed (see 2)
- description of the parallel stage shows not the process (see 4)
- Before the the job is executed we can see the build ususally contains 6 stages
- The first 2 stages a sequential and are executed in a normal way. Stage "static analysis" & "the last 3" are executed in parallel. From the view point the "deploy to test" is shown. "static anaylsis" is disappered.
- While the static analysis is running the rest of the other 3 steps are executed
- The moment the stageview shows the "static analysis" the previous jobs are displayed as well. The detailed information seems wrong unfortunately.
- At the end everything is back to normal