Uploaded image for project: 'Jenkins'
  1. Jenkins
  2. JENKINS-8146

Hudson can't support simple chinese URL to create Tag

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Open (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Component/s: svn-tag-plugin
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      On windows, the Hudson version is 1.381
    • Similar Issues:

      Description

      As the task is built successfully, then I want to create a Tag for this build by click the "Tag this build". by the way, the target URL of the Tag which not only english also has some simple chinese character. but the result is too bad, the Tag is created under the wrong folder. and also the name of the folder is ramdom code.

      But when I tested the function of the hudson with another task which URL is pure english, then the tag is created correctly.

      So I think that the function of the Tag maybe not support the chinese character, is this determination right?

      Hope your reply

      Sophia From china

        Attachments

          Activity

          Hide
          tedyang Ted Yang added a comment -

          I had met same issue, when I tried to create a new tag which contains "Simplified Chinese Words" in the SVN URL, E.g   svn://太阳计划/code/tag/1.0.0 , 

           

          but currently the subversion-plugin recognized the Chinese Words as other messy words, it would create a tag in the path made of those "messy code"  but not the targeted svn path which contained the Chinese Words. This issue should be caused by some utf-8 or similar font issues).  

          Expecting this issue could be fixed.  thank you for all your support.

          Show
          tedyang Ted Yang added a comment - I had met same issue, when I tried to create a new tag which contains "Simplified Chinese Words" in the SVN URL, E.g   svn://太阳计划/code/tag/1.0.0 ,    but currently the subversion-plugin recognized the Chinese Words as other messy words, it would create a tag in the path made of those "messy code"  but not the targeted svn path which contained the Chinese Words. This issue should be caused by some utf-8 or similar font issues).   Expecting this issue could be fixed.  thank you for all your support.

            People

            • Assignee:
              k2nakamura k2nakamura
              Reporter:
              sophiawang sophiawang
            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated: