"Finalize" insofar that anything design is ever final I promised James Dumay I would assign this ticket to him, so here it is!
Some layouts to polish off:
- "homepage" - I've given some feedback to James Dumay separate from this ticket on polishing the beta.jenkins.io homepage (clearer calls to action and information hierarchy basically)
- "simplepage" - i.e. what a single document looks like, e.g. jenkins-ci.org/press
- "blogroll" - an aggregation page of blog posts (only one right now) - jenkins-ci.org/node
- "documentation" - a documentation section with a table of contents (need to publish an example of this)
- "dochome" - the documentation home page under jenkins.io/doc
//cc gus reiber