I have built the newest mercurial-plugin from CVS (well, not exactly CVS as I converted the Hudson CVS to
mercurial ;-, see http://friedenhagen.net:8000/). Now I have setup a local hgweb (i.e. I have several mercurial
repos available served by one hg serve call).
I have set up a new job called japextest with a mercurial URL http://localhost:8000/japextest and set the repository browser to http://localhost:8000/japextest/ as well.
When I visit the Changes page, I see my log entries for my change sets and after the fix for the author field even
my name . The change-set identifiers are correct, however links to
http://localhost:8000/rev/d8821ded3fbc instead of the correct http://localhost:8000/japextest/rev/d8821ded3fbc