Alright. So this isn't related to anything I changed and I don't have time to "fix" it and I can't justify to my work that I should find time. That said, I did take a peek at it.
For anyone who wants to look at it, something like the following could work.
But it has side effects and potential side effects:
- It shrinks the progress bar in some cases
- You cannot read the entire name because it is no longer wrapped and shows ellipses
- The part you can read is the least significant part (like the year). (May be fixable with more CSS but that may look weird, so you could add more markup and even more css to try and compensate)
- On the job page, you really only have 9 characters of space to work with (ellipses take up two of those)
Someone else can consider these issues. I don't agree with making the build name long. Please don't reassign to me.