In the git plugin, when multiple repository URLs are configured (note: two remotes, not MultiSCM), polling fails to properly detect changes.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a job with two git repository URLs (note: two remotes, not MultiSCM). Ensure you name give the second one a different remote name. For example:
- Enable SCM polling (every minute works great)
- Configure branch: "origin/master"
- Run the job
- Reconfigure job to use branch: "upstream/master"
- Wait for polling to occur
- Check polling log
Polling finds changes, triggers a build.
Polling does not find changes. Log looks similar to: