This is a follow-up to
JENKINS-14276. I'm creating this to better track the issues I fixed in my original pull-request , which I will update accordingly.
- A parametrized build with parameter BRANCH_TO_BUILD, with default value "branch1"
- Git SCM with branch specifier "$
- SCM polling enabled
- Previous manual job launch with BRANCH_TO_BUILD=branch2
- When polling, BRANCH_TO_BUILD is set to branch1 (default value), so only updates to branch1 trigger a build.
- When polling, BRANCH_TO_BUILD is set to branch2 (value from last execution).