A blank line in the beginning of a textarea is removed.
It is caused for the specification of HTML:
A single newline may be placed immediately after the start tag of pre and textarea elements. If the element's contents are intended to start with a newline, two consecutive newlines thus need to be included by the author.
(I could not found the description in HTML4.01)
How to reproduce an issue:
- Create a new free style project.
- Check "This build is parameterized"
- Add "Choice Parameter":
- Name: PARAM1
- Save the project configuration.
- Click "configuration" and go to the project configuration page again.
- Choices of PARAM1 gets like this:
- The empty line at the beginning is removed!