I found a bug in the jobGroupName-select tag. It added the selected attribute on each option that was not selected, instead of the one that should have been selected.
Hence we ended up with this HTML-ouput.
In my case, the option Top Priority should have been choosen, instead Slow and steady was shown. When I looked at my current saved configuration for this specific job, I saw that Top Priority was saved, so it works correctly, it just shows the wrong jobGroupName.
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Workflow||JNJira [ 163114 ]||JNJira + In-Review [ 197102 ]|