Status: In Progress (View Workflow)
Environment:1) Build slave is Mac OS X 10.9,
2) Build master is Windows 7
3) Remote file server to save artifcats is Windows Server 2008
4) Jenkins: 1.639
5) ArtifactsDeployer: 0.33
1. Copy artifacts from local (OS X) to remote files server (Windows server) with mounted volume (/Volumes/..., see screenshot) using ArtifactsDeployer plugin
2. Open Deployed Artifacts in Jenkins UI and see the link to the copied remote artifacts still with "/Volumes/..."
3. Issue 1: most of user OS X machines do not mounted remote file server which means the path of "/Volumes/..." makes no sense for them to find the copied artifacts. In most of cases, we use "smb://..." to access remote windows file server using browsers.
4. Issue 2: even open Deployed Artifacts section of Jenkins UI on the build slave, the Download button starts to download a html file, not built file.